Connected Health Cluster will be present at the conhIT in Berlin. Visit our stand (Hall 2.2./B-107), meet Külle Tärnov and Helen Staak from Connected Health cluster and the following companies:
- Nortal – was also there last year – a medium sized (500 people) international IT company with health as one of their competence areas, has developed a couple of hospital solutions in Estonia, brand new EHR for Lithuania (data based, HL7 FHIR), a lab quality control software in Finland
- Helmes – was also there last year – a medium sized (200 people) international (more Estonian) IT company with health as one of the their competence areas, has developed a hospital solution in Estonia and is specially skilled in intergations
- Bait Partner / Ornet – has got good solutions for surgery room management, medical image management and pathology
- and our Tallinn University of Technology with their health IT skills
- also Karin Alliksaar from Enterprise Estonia.
You are welcome to join us at our stand on 26.04.2017 for Happy Hour (15.30 – 18.00).